- MedTrust’s goal is to always provide high quality service. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service or the service provided by one of our healthcare providers, we encourage you to contact your assigned program manager to discuss the issue. MedTrust has processes in place to resolve complaints in an effective and efficient manner. If the resolution does not meet your expectation, we encourage you to call the MedTrust corporate office at 210-496-2323. MedTrust also provides a Hotline number, 877-582-8167, and online form for anonymous reporting directed to the Compliance Program as alternative reporting mechanisms. A corporate representative will work with you to resolve your concern. Any individual or organization that has a concern about the quality and safety of patient care delivered by MedTrust’s healthcare providers which has not been addressed by MedTrust management, is encouraged to contact the Joint Commission at www.jointcommission.org or by calling the Office of Quality Monitoring at 630.792.5636. MedTrust demonstrates this commitment by taking no retaliatory or disciplinary action against employees when they do report safety or quality of care concerns to the Joint Commission.
Who may use the Hotline and Complaint Submission Form?
- Anyone may call with a workplace concern or issue.
Is there a time limit to submit a complaint?
- Generally, you should submit your complaint within 30 days of the date of alleged wrong doing. However, MedTrust encourages employees to submit complaints as quickly as possible so we can address the issue in a timely manner.
Can I remain anonymous or request confidentiality?
- You may remain anonymous, but we will not be able to contact you for more information. All calls and complaint form submissions are privileged and confidential. No one outside of a need to know basis will have knowledge of the situation.
How do I submit a complaint/concern/question?
- We encourage you to call the employee hotline or submit your complaint/concern/question through the submission form. Please be as detailed as possible so we will be able to address issues in the best manner possible. All calls providing caller contact information will be returned within 24 hours. The same timeframe applies to submission forms containing the contact information.